What is a product group?
A product group is a collection of your commercial products. You can create several product groups within different categories.
In order to display your products on Ocast, they need to be connected to a product group.
Creating a product group
On the left side menu of your Ocast dashboard click on product groups.
You will be redirected to the product groups dashboard, where you are able to search, filter, and edit your already existing product groups, and create new ones.
In order to create a new product group, click on the create button on the top right corner of the page.
You will now be forwarded to a new page.
Fill in the following fields in order to successfully create your product group.
- Title (name of your product group)
- Description (description of your product group)
- Products (connect already created products to your product group)
- Visibility (toggle between public/private to let visitors show your product group)
- Sold by (connect your product group to a media kit)
- Category & sub-category (categories which your product group will be listed under in Ocast browse)
- Cover image (a representing image of the product group)
In the products section you can easily add products to your selected product group. You can either search for products in the search field or click browse to select multiple products.
Note: Only products which aren't linked to an existing product group will be visible in this search field.
Select the product you want to connect to your product group and click on Add products.
If you want to ensure product group visibility on Ocast, you need to do the following:
- Set the visibility of the product group to public.
- Connect the product group to a media kit.
Once all the information has been added, click on create product group in the upper right corner to save your work.